So last night was an exciting night as I was cooking dinner late in the evening as usual (beef stew and it turned out wonderfully) I heard Belle grunting and groaning. (Belle is always more active in the evening so I try to let her be.) Looking in on her she was just trying to pull herself up, or at least that's what I thought. Moments later she let out a huge squeal, again I looked in on her and she was sitting up. Not sure whether she was laying down previously or not I just shook it off but kept an eye on her. She went from sitting to all fours to laying down and playing on her belly. Of course I noted that she was now on her belly; moments later she was squealing and clapping as she was now sitting. So, now I knew that she had completed the task of laying on her belly to sitting on her bottom. If only I could catch her in the act. Well, I did eventually see her do it and it is super cute how they just push themselves back. I don't have any pictures of it yet but as soon as I get one I'm going to post it. Belle was in a great mood all evening I could tell that she was super proud of herself. She was so excited and just clapped after she got herself into the sitting position.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment