Thursday, November 20, 2008

Busy Babies

Every Monday for the past three months Belle and I went to the library for a free "class" that they offer for babies 0-18 months. We read some stories, sing some songs, read a nursery rhyme or two, have some wiggle time, and of course play, play, play. At first Belle just sat beside me but as time went on she ventured out! Of course some of that was because of the increase in her mobility but I could also tell a difference in her personality. She just felt more comfortable as time went on. Belle was one of the only babies who actually watched the instructor read the books. In fact during one of the classes she crawled all the way up to the instructor and sat right in front of her so she could listen to the story and look at the pictures, as if to say I'm paying attention, don't bother me to all the other babies! Last Monday was the last one until after Christmas, so I felt obligated to take some pictures!!!












0 comments: