
Yesterday Belle had a very talkative day. It started while I was changing her diaper and she was keeping herself busy with a toy in hand and all of a sudden she began saying
lalala. It was even in a sort of sing
songy voice! Then much to my enjoyment she began saying
mamama. This is the first time she's repeated ma, I've heard her say it a few times before by not as much as yesterday. Then I heard her saying
gagaga, I'm not sure what she was trying to say but it was cute. And finally in the late evening she was saying
dadada. It was a very busy day for her, I've never heard her so talkative and I definitely wasn't expecting so many new sounds all at once.
Oh and she loves our fish tank, she is now beginning to point to objects that she wants. And at least twice in a day she decides that she wants to look at the fish and points right to them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment