Grandpa was going back to the camper...Belle wasn't having it, haha.
First she gave her cup to Grandpa.

Then she held his hand.
And started to walk...
Until she realized Mommy wasn't there!
Oh well, she just checked to see if I was in sight and kept moving on!
Big smiles at the playground!
I love this picture, Belle put the hat on Dottie and then sat in her lap. Before the left she had GG down pat. Looking at Dottie and calling her GG!

Can you guess what she's eyeing?
Money, money, money, lol! This baby knows what the good stuff is!
Well I took a ton of pictures, yes many many pictures while my Grandpa was visiting. It's going to be hard to pick which ones to post. I'm sure there will be quite a few posts just of their visit... We went to the playground with Grandpa, and with Earl, we played putt-putt, and we just hung out. So like I said bunches of pictures!!! I guess I'll post some of Belle and Grandpa first!
1 comments:
That is SO sweet! I absolutely adore family moment pics. I loved the ones of her and her daddy & the one of her holding her grandpa's hand. How cute!!!
Post a Comment